This meet will provide athletes with top level competition, whilst being appropriate for all abilities. This is a very friendly environment, where each year we make friends and have a laugh with other athletes when not competing. This competition is designed for athletes 15 years (u17) and above.
Come and join us and get those times you have been training towards!
Team Manager: Annette Lewis
Div 3 South West
- April 16th @ POOLE(ASHDOWN) against: Team Dorset, Bournemouth & Reading AC
- May 21st @ SALISBURY SP1 3NR against: City of Salisbury, Andover& Overton,Team Kennet.
- June 18th @ Horsham RH12 3YS against: Horsham Blue Star Harriers, Worthing & District AC, Newquay & Par
- July 9th @ Portsmouth PO2 9QA against: Chichester AC, Swindon Harriers, Aldershot Farnham & District AC.
- August 20th @ Eton SL4 6HN against: Wndsor Slough Eton & Hounslow, Fleet & Crookham, Guildford & Godalming.
This league is open to under 11’s to u17 yrs. There is a good level of competition. This is also a league that is a good introduction to competing in athletics. If you are interested in competing in this league please contact Ros foster or Sue Cracknell as they are the team managers for this event.
- Sunday 17th April – Match 1 Wessex Athletics League at Winchester
- Sunday 5th June Match 2 Wessex Athletics League at Sailsbury
- Sunday 3rd July – Match 3 Wessex Athletics League at Bournemouth
- Sunday 17th July -Match 4 Wessex Athletics League at Ashdown Leisure Centre Poole