Due to COVID it will be very different to our usual track mile. We are very aware that we must not be perceived by members of the general public to be breaking any rules. The Club asks for your understanding for the arrangements and the reasons for holding the event over two days. On both days 1st runners to start at 9:00am onwards
- It will be an out and back road mile held on the traffic free closed road near the Canford Magna SANG.
- Runners will be started at thirty seconds intervals, fastest runners first.
- Start times will be published a couple of days before the event.
- Age categories as of 1st August 2020.
- One of the five 2020 Virtual Club Championship events.
- No guest entries.
- Trophies will be awarded to both M/F in the following: – 17 to 19, 20 to 39, 40 to 49, 50 to 59, 60 -69, 70 plus and overall.
- Full results will be posted on our website around noon on Sunday 6th September.
- Entries open 9:00am 3rd August and are free to paid up members as of August 14th
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. We need to ensure that we have no more than thirty runners (in five groups of six) “on –site” on either day. In order to achieve this it will assist the organising team if, where possible, members tick the “Either Day” box when entering. There is a specific box if you are genuinely only available for just the Saturday or Sunday. Please use only if absolutely necessary.