Compete against other club members to win a club championship award. You can choose to enter the Road Championship, the Off-Road Championship or both.
- Races marked TBC are awaiting date confirmation by race organisers – this list will be updated when confirmed
- Your age category is based on your age as at 1st January 2020 – minimum age 18
- You may compete in either, or both, road and off-road club championships
- You must be a first claim member of Poole Runners
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place within each age category
- Every club member that completes in any 12 races or more across both road and off-road championships will receive an ‘Endeavour’ award
- You must wear your club vest to qualify for club championship points, apart from:
- You do not need to wear your club vest for parkrun or marathon
- *You may compete in any of the Upton House summer series; your fastest run will count
- **You may compete in any of the Upton House or Poole parkrun events; your fastest run will count and your time along with the event date must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31/10/2020.
List of 2020 “Road” Races
Completion of 7 races in total is required. You MUST run at least 1 from each distance band.
List of 2020 “Off Road” Races
Completion of six races in total is required to qualify.