It is with much regret that we must announce the decision to cancel this year’s club championship. All races on this year’s club championship calendar will appear on the 2021 club championship race list.
- Races marked TBC are awaiting date confirmation by race organisers – this list will be updated when confirmed
- Your age category is based on your age as at 1st January 2020 – minimum age 18
- You may compete in either, or both, road and off-road club championships
- You must be a first claim member of Poole Runners
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place within each age category
- Every club member that completes in any 12 races or more across both road and off-road championships will receive an ‘Endeavour’ award
- You must wear your club vest to qualify for club championship points, apart from:
- You do not need to wear your club vest for parkrun or marathon
- *You may compete in any of the Upton House summer series; your fastest run will count
- **You may compete in any of the Upton House or Poole parkrun events; your fastest run will count and your time along with the event date must be submitted to email@example.com by 31/10/2020.
List of 2021 “Road” Races
Completion of 7 races in total is required. You MUST run at least 1 from each distance band.
List of 2021 “Off Road” Races
Completion of six races in total is required to qualify.