Compete against other club members to win a club championship award. You can choose to enter the Road Championship, the Off-Road Championship or both.
(1) Your age category is based on your age as at 1st January 2019
(2) You may compete in either, or both, road and off-road club championships
(3) Prizes will be awarded to 1st , 2nd and 3rd place within each age category
(4) Every club member that completes any 12 races or more will receive an ‘Endeavour’ award
(5) You must wear your club vest to qualify for club championship points, apart from:
(6 You do not need to wear your club vest for parkrun or Marathon
(7) You may compete in any of the Upton House summer series; your fastest run will count
(8) You may compete in any of the Upton House or Poole parkrun events; your fastest run will count and your time along with the event date must be submitted to email@example.com by 31/10/2019.
List of “Road” Races
Completion of 7 races in total is required. You MUST run at least 1 from each distance band.
List of “Off Road” Races
Completion of six races in total is required to qualify.