Poole Runners AGM – 22nd February 2017
Wednesday 22nd February 2017, 9pm at The Junction, Broadstone
(after the Club Run)
- TO APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS AGM
- TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR NON-ATTENDANCE
- CHAIRMANS REPORT
- FINANCE REPORT
- TRACK AND FIELD REPORT
- READING AND VOTING ON PROPOSALS inc proposed new Club Constitution
- TO ELECT OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE FOR 2017- Feb 2018
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS ( DISCUSSION ONLY)
Proposals & queries received for Club AGM 22/02/17
All Proposed by: Ian Edwards
All Seconded by: Geoff Scott
1. PROPOSAL: That as a one off “shareholders dividend” all paid up members for 2016/17 be given free club membership for 2017/18. This includes juniors. The EA fee part of Full membership is not included in the “dividend”.
2. PROPOSAL: The club membership fee to remain at £15 to encourage new members to join, thus making Poole runners one of the best value clubs in the area.
3. PROPOSAL: 100 club membership to be reduced to £3 per month for 2017/18.
A. QUERY: What has prompted the change to the club constitution?
B. QUERY: What are the changes and the reasons for them?
4. PROPOSAL: Item 2 – of Proposed New Club Constitution
Aims and Objectives – Athletics to read Amateur Athletics. To encourage and support members to achieve competitive standards, personal goals and enjoy amateur athletics.
5. PROPOSAL: Item 5 Committee – of Proposed New Club Constitution (m) Committee meeting minutes to be approved and made available by electronic or paper means to the club members within 4 weeks of that meeting.
6.PROPOSAL: Item 6 Finances – of Proposed New Club Constitution (g) The independently reviewed statement of annual accounts shall be made available by electronic or paper means to the club members a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the AGM