The Club’s AGM will be held on Wednesday 27th February 2019 at The Junction Leisure Centre, Broadstone, commencing at 9pm.
All members are invited and encouraged to attend.
A full AGM agenda will be published prior to the day but will follow the general outline as below:
- 2018 reports from Club Officers: Chairman, Treasurer etc.
- Vote on any proposals (together with seconder) that have been registered in writing to Sarah Swift, Club Secretary, via email: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of any proposals to above email by 13th February
No proposals will be taken after this date or on the night at this formal part of the AGM
- Vote for members of the new committee. All first claim over 18 years old paid up members, may stand for the committee. (Existing committee members must resign but may re-stand)
All members are encouraged to consider joining the committee to bring fresh ideas and suggestions regarding the clubs continuation and development.
A form on which prospective 2019 committee members can place their names will be available at Wednesday club night runs on 6th, 13th & 20th February, alternatively you can email your name & that of your seconder to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th February 2019.
There is no limit to the number of names that can be added to the list or the number who may apply for a particular post. Therefore, it may be necessary to have a vote at the AGM for the new committee positions.
Poole Runners Committee:
- Vice Chairperson
- Membership Secretary
- Track & Field Secretary
- PFoR Chairperson – James Skipworth (Co-opted to Main Committee)
- Male Team Captain
- Female Team CaptainUnder 18’s Working Group Chairperson – (Co-opted to Main Committee)
- General Committee Members
When placing your name on the nomination list you will also need a proposer & seconder. Please also state which committee post you wish to apply for.
Note: Printed copies of a summary of the clubs accounts for 2018 will not be available at the AGM, but if you would like a copy please email Peter Ferenczy (Treasurer) no later than 13th Feb. email: email@example.com