The Selected races for the 2019 Club Championships have just been published
There are two different Club Championships lists. You may compete in either, or both, road and off-road club championships.
“Road Club Championship”. The selected races are often Dorset Road League Races (DRRL) Completion of 7 from the 14 races in total is required to qualify; you must run at least one race from each of the distance bands. (I.e. at least one short, medium and long)
“Off Road Club Championship” Completion of at least six of the selected fourteen races is required to qualify.
These lists and any updates will be placed on the Club Championship page as soon as possible after the last 2018 race (next week-end’s Wimborne 10)
General Championship Rules
- Races marked TBC are awaiting date confirmation by race organisers – this list will be updated when confirmed
- Your age category is based on your age as at 1st January 2019
- You may compete in either, or both, road and off-road club championships
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place within each age category
- Every club member that completes any 12 races or more will receive an ‘Endeavour’ award
- You must wear your club vest to qualify for club championship points, apart from:
- You do not need to wear your club vest for parkrun or marathon
- *You may compete in any of the Upton House summer series; your fastest run will count
- You may compete in any of the Upton House or Poole parkrun events; your fastest run will count and your time along with the event date must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31/10/2019.
Club Championship (Road) Races 2019
Club Championships (Off Road) Races 2019