It is with great regret we have to inform Club Members that the long-time life member Roy Fry passed away early on Monday. There are no funeral arrangements as yet. Our thoughts at this sad time are for Betty and his family.
Below are a selection of comments from long standing members who ran with Roy
- Sad news many happy memories of a lovely man
- Sad news indeed, he was a truly committed Club man.
- Very sad news. Our thoughts are with his family. X
- How sad, he was a lovely man. We always used to do the gate together early mornings at PFOR and he’d tell me about how Poole and the buildings had changed. Xx
- Very sad news.
- Roy was a great character; totally reliable, a great club man and just like Jack, a true gentleman.
- A Good man was Roy.
- Very sad to hear he was a lovely man. He was a wealth of knowledge & told many a tale on our runs. A group of us ran the “Seven Sisters” together & he was so supportive.
Bottom of Form