- This event has passed.
Poole Runners Christmas Party and Presentation Evening
December 1, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - December 2, 2018 @ 12:00 am| £35
Please join us for the annual Poole Runners Christmas Party for a wonderful night of festive food, great company, our club award presentations and then dancing till midnight.
This year the party will take place at the RNLI College in Poole. There are rooms available in the college if you want to stay the night, or there is a Travelodge next door!
Tickets are subsidised by the club and will cost £35 – this includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival and 1⁄2 a bottle of house wine.
PLEASE NOTE: The initial subsidised tickets are only for Poole Runners members and their partners. Non-subsidised tickets for non-members and friends will be available (subject to availability) at a later date.
The RNLI are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements – please speak to Carole Ingham for more details.
- Parsnip and chestnut soup (V)
- Tofu, olives and sundried tomatoes, crispy salad topped with avocado and toasted pine nuts with a balsamic glaze (Vegan)
- Smoked salmon, prawns and guacamole, with a honey and mustard dressing
- Chicken liver pate, roasted beets and chutney
- All main courses are served with potatoes and fresh market vegetables
- Traditional Roast Turkey served with stuffing and bacon wrapped sausages
- Baked hake with a herbed caper and sesame gratin, served with a white wine sauce
- Pan seared breast of chicken with a rich mushroom and chestnut sauce
- Butternut squash, chestnut and mushroom en-croute with a mustard and herb sauce (Vegan)
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Duo of chocolate cheesecake with mango coulis
- Cheese and Biscuits
- Lemon sorbet, sliced kiwi
To book online please visit: https://poolerunningevents.co.uk/events/poole-runners-christmas-party/