Our coaching team consists of:
- Les Turner: Head Coach, Lead Coach in sprinting. Quad kids and u18 track and field. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annette Lewis: Lead Coach in middle distance, steeple chase, distance and cross country, track and field secretary. Contact email: email@example.com
- Graham Watson: Lead coach (uka flying coach previously) in hurdles both sprint and 400m.
- Sue Cracknell: Middle distance and quad kids.
- Haydn Morris: Coach, works mainly with athletes at the Saturday training session.
- Alan Lewis: Assistant Coach focusing on middle distance, long distance, cross country.
- David Ozanne: Assistant Coach focusing on distance running and undertaking full coach award training.
- Lea Short: Assistant coach focused in Middle Distance, Steeple Chase, Distance, Cross Country and throws.
- Dave Cartwright: Leader in running ftness, focusing on distance running.
- Esther Downes : Leader in running Fitness. focusing on Couch to 5km courses.
All coaches can be found upon the UKA registered coaches data base.
Presently Completing Training are:
- Neil Chivers: Completing his full coaches award with the aim to work within the Sprint section of Poole Runners.
- Tom East: Preparing to attend Assistant Coaches award with the aim to work within the Middle Distance, Steeple Chase, Distance and Cross Country.
- Steven Short: Preparing to attend Assistant Coaches award. Main aim to focus on Jumps.
- Claire Lehmann: Preparing to attend Assistant Coaches Award. Main aim to work within Throws.
- Sarah Swift: Preparing to attend Leadership in running fitness Award. Supporting Cross Country and coach to 5km.