There are many benefits of being a registered athlete with England Athletics.
As a registered athlete you are able to access a number of benefits:
- Entry to events exclusively available to registered athletes – under UKA Rules for Competition many competitions, particularly track and field, are only open to registered athletes.
- Entry discounts (minimum £2) on UKA licenced road and multi-terrain events
- ebulletins including key information on the sport and exclusive registered athlete offers. You can ensure your email address and mailing preferences are up to date atwww.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete
- The ability to have a say on how the sport is run and funded in a way that reflects your fundamental importance to the sport
- Opportunities for you, (and at times your club or your school) to get involved in exclusive events and experiences in association with British Athletics
- Your registration fee helps make a difference to many areas of the sport
- Exclusive offers – We work with partners including New Balance, InterContinental Hotels Group, Sweatshop and Bupa to provide registered athletes with exclusive offers and vouchers for money off.
Some of these can be accessed via the benefits page at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete. Others are sent by email so ensure your contact details are up to date and you have opted to receive information!
- Entry in the Great Run Club Challenge competition in the Great Run Events